• Home
  • Partner with us
  • Contact us
  • Testimonials

About Wahter

A division of the esteemed Shiva Group, founded in 1987, Wahter emerges as a dynamic force in marketing. Founded by Mr. Amitt Nenwani and Mrs. Kashiish A Nenwani, Wahter is set to revolutionize the marketing industry.

Our bottles, comprising approximately 80% of your canvas, serve as moving billboards for brand advertisements. The remaining 20% proudly showcases our identity, symbolizing a commitment to redefining affordability and transparency.

“I came across this concept, WAHTER and met Amitt. I think it’s a wonderful concept, it’s an essential space with an amazing placement and right in the hands of the consumer.”

Anant V Goel, Founder & CEO, Sorted (Ex Milkbasket)

“Quenching my thirst with “Wahter” is not just refreshing, but it’s a style statement too! Proudly made in India, these water bottles redefine style, allowing businesses to showcase their identity with every sip and reaches to last mile people.”

Anuj Tejpal, Global Chief Merchant Officer, OYO

“Being into retail for last 20 years, I thought I had seen almost all kinds of mediums until I came across Wahter. This new medium of advertisement gives an opportunity to go deep locally. It’s a new beginning of an era in terms of advertising mediums.”

Gaurav Pahwa, Director, Lotus Electronics

“We thought we were doing something very innovative and guess what? Then I saw this bottle of water, this much space for branding. And what I understand is the cost to the consumer is literally Re. 1. Unbelievable.”

Samiran Sengupta, CEO & Co-Founder, Justmyroots

Pure Perfection:

Unveiling the Wahter Quality

At Wahter, purity isn’t just a promise; it’s our commitment backed by certifications from industry authorities. We’re proud bearers of FSSAI, ISO, and various other quality assurances that attest to our unwavering dedication to delivering the purest form of hydration.

Our water undergoes rigorous purification processes, ensuring every sip meets the highest quality standards. Packed with essential minerals and goodness, Wahter isn’t just about quenching your thirst; it’s about providing a wholesome, quality experience with every bottle. Because when it comes to purity, Wahter leaves no drop unfiltered.

Download Our App Today

We'll help you acieve your marketing & business goals

© 2023 All rights reserved.